On the occasion of the latest events, Next-Tip offers two free samples to those workgroups focused on COVID-19 research
1. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
2. COOKIES AFFECTED BY AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
In accordance with «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies , while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies : allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
NEXT TIP S.L is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw this consent at any time .
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of the data and those of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
NEXT TIP S.L. CALLE GENOVA, 11 1 IZDA – 28004 MADRID (Madrid). Email: email@example.com
5. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|_ga||Analytical||Google Analytics||It enables the unique visits control function. This cookie will be installed the first time a user logs into the website using a browser. When this user visits the website again using the same browser, the cookie distinguishes that it is the same user. Only if the user changes their browser will they be considered a different user||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analytical||Google Analytics||It is used to limit the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites||10 minutes||Sessions|
|_gid||Analytical||Google Analytics||It is used to profile users||24 hours||Sessions|
Learn more about disabling Google Analytics cookies